Saturday, January 16, 2010

A sincere appology..

I know, I am difficult to be loved,
And I know, you are making an effort.
I also know, dat you expect more from me,
and dat I dissappoint you many a times.

But there is one thing I want you to know,
That this heart only beats for you.
That it wants to take away all your sorrows,
and give you every happiness of this world,
and more..

Your are the one who filled it with love,
and dat its not air but your smile that makes it beat..
and dat widout you the only feeling I have
is of pain..

so just like always,
please forgive it for not understanding,
for not knowing when it hurts u..
know that its trying, trying to become a reason for your smile
a reason to be with you..

6 comments:

Unknown said...

wonderfull

Unknown said...

Balle balle!
That was a good one and it really seemed to be a honest appology... I hope your girl accepts your applogy yaar...
Take care and try to not work too much :-)

Unknown said...

bhaji its gr8

Unknown said...

Beautiful words....

Unknown said...

Bhai ! Bahut vadiya !
DIl Garden Garden ho gaya !

Mridul Trehan said...

Manjot..

Less than 5 word feedbacks are not accepted..

Luci..

Dear, thanks for being ever so caring...

and u know I am honest in whatever I do :)..

Yogi Bhaaji..
Thanks bhaaji.. dont forget to bookmark this page.. :P

Reeta:
Thanks mam.. words encouragement always help.. but Manjot wala rule applies to u as well..

Sharan:
Long time bro..yaar mainu appologise karda vekh ke khush ho rahya wain?? koi gal nahin..
Thanks for words of encouragement..

Guys let me know when I become good enough to write a book..