Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Love Quotes (Picked from Internet)

1) I love you not only for who you are, but for who I am when I am with you! (My Fav..)


2) I don't fear insects or spiders. At great heights, I jump off, smiling. In the face of death I wink. But, when I look into your eyes, I'm in fear of how much I love you


3) I love you without reason and that is reason enough.


4) I love you not because it is right, but because I love you


5) You hurt me more than I deserve, how can you be so cruel? I love you more than you deserve, why am I such a fool?


6) Can't say how I feel, can't tell if my heart would heal, but I always knew from the start, I never really had your heart. So leave me now before I cry. The pain's too much to say goodbye. But always remember in each tear I shed, is an 'I love you' left unsaid.


7) Going back with you may be hard, but going forward without you is impossible.


8) Wait!' That's what I said before you went away. Wait, that's what I'm doin' until today. Wait forever I guess I will, I just wish I could have told you, Wait! I love you still....


9) Seduce my mind and you can have my body, but find my soul and I'm yours forever (Contributed By Luciana (Girl with the sweetest smile in the world!))


http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#Community.aspx?cmm=47279602

7 comments:

mridu said...

hey manu really amazing lines .gr8 yaar.keep up the good work.put in some more of ur originals.

Lucy said...

Those are nice quotes...

Here is one I got online too and I think it is also good:

"Seduce my mind and you can have my body, but find my soul and I'm yours forever."

Mridul Trehan said...

WoW Lucy..

Nice one!

Happy that u read my blog...

BTW I am going to add your quote to my list..

Lucy said...

But I am not the one who wrote that line! I just read it somewhere... LOL

Lucy said...

Btw, I didnt know you still had that community! LOL

Mridul Trehan said...

You know I never give up, dont you.. :)

minni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.